Batavia MainStreet has partnered with Water Street Studios to host the Thursday Night Art Market on the fourth Thursday of every month from May to October from 6-9pm.
The Thursday Night Art Market will be located in downtown Batavia on South Water Street, just south of the outdoor dining area between Wilson and First streets. It will extend to the driveway in front of Water Street Studios.
The Thursday Night Art Market brings downtown Batavia pop-up market experiences featuring local artisans offering a variety of handmade goods and vintage items. Various resident artists from Water Street Studios will showcase their art in the driveway along with music and a cash bar. There will be approximately 14 vendors per market.
Artisans participating each month in the Thursday evening art market include:
• Dotty’s Art Creations – A watercolor artist who creates bright and colorful works of art including a variety of canvases, greeting cards, stickers, bookmarks and chalkboards.
• Hex Poetry Apothecary offers flower-scented handcrafted poetry books, love potions, self-healing spells, first aid kits for traumatic dreams, healing kits with soothing poems and healing speeches. encouragement, tarot readings, feminist pins and love poems about real flowers.
• Blazing Phoenix Designs creates artwork, furniture and home accessories with a Japanese shou sugi ban technique.
• SnowingStars offers handmade jewelry and accessories using high quality materials while keeping prices within a very affordable range.
• Farm Door Wreaths sells handmade wreaths, chalkboard wreaths, hand painted greeting cards, fabric banners, felt flower arrangements and other home decor.
Other artists or vendors featured in May include: BrandySparks Studio, Little Red Truck Apiary, Small World Plants, Gigawatt Coffee Roasters, Theron Mattick, Perry Slade, Victoria Belz, Georgia Schwender, and Megan Wilson.
More information about the Thursday evening art market can be found on the Batavia MainStreet website: downtownbatavia.com.
The dates will be May 27, June 24, July 22, August 26, September 23 and October 28.
To follow www.facebook.com/bataviamainstreet/.